Monday, March 1, 2010

I have loved fishing ever since I was little but, I really got into it about four years ago and I have been crazy about it ever since. I like to fish at my grandfather's lake for bass, most of all blue gill, and crappie. When I was little I went to Canada with my family and my dad and I would go out on the lake every day with one of his friends that came with us. I only ended up with two fish a walleye and a northern pike. At my grandpa's lake which is where I fish the most, it is not uncommon to catch twenty fish in a day. Last year I went several times and never could catch over ten fish in one evening.

2 comments:

  1. Good job on your assignment. You have four good posts with content that helped me learn more about you. You did not cite your pictures, however. Go back and fix that and this grade will raise. If not, it will lower.

    Grade: B-

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have never put the citations on for the pictures. New grade: C+

    ReplyDelete